Other Names: Felix Chibueze
State of Origin: Abia
Current Position: Lecturer II
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES
a. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture,
Umudike (MOUAU) 2007 – 2015
b. Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) ` 1997 – 2004
c. University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 1991 – 1995
d. Federal College of Agriculture, Umudike (Now in Ishiagu)
Ebonyi State 1988 – 1989
e. Federal College of Agriculture, Umudike (Now in Ishiagu)
Ebonyi State 1985 – 1986
f. Government College Umuahia 1975 – 1981
g. Fisher Primary School, Umuahia 1970 – 1975
a. Ph.D (Rural Sociology and Development) 2015
b. M.Sc (Agricultural Economics) 2004
c. PGD (Agricultural Economics) 1995
d. HND (General Agriculture) 1989
e. OND (General Agriculture) 1986
f. WAEC/GCE 1980/1981
g. FSLC 1975
WORKING EXPERIENCE SALARY POST
a. MOUA, Umudike EUSS 7 (H.T.O) 1995 – 1999
b. MOUA, Umudike HATISS 8 (S.T.O) 1999 – 2002
c. MOUA, Umudike HATISS 9 (P.T.O.I) 2002 – 2006
d. MOUA, Umudike HATISS 11 (P.T.O II) 2006 – 2009
e. MOUA, Umudike CONTISS 12 (A.C.T.O) 2004 – 2012
f. MOUA, Umudike CONTISS 13 (C.T.O) 2012 – 2015
g. MOUA, Umudike CONTISS 13 (LECTURER II) 2015 – Date
Hobbies: Reading, Travelling and Farming
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
a. Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON)
MEMBERSHIP OF COMMITTEE
a. CARESE Environmental oversight
b. CEET College Representative
c. Local Church Steward (1) MCN
a. Nzeakor, F. C. (1989) “The economics of using Gibberelic Acid (GA3) to control Sprouting of Yams” HND Thesis; Federal College of Agriculture, Umudike, Umuahia (Now in Ishiagu, Ebonyi State).
b. Nzeakor, F. C. (1993) “Problems and Prospects of Cassava Processing in Abia State (A Case Study of Umuahia Local Government Area)”. PGD Thesis. Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
c. Nzeakor, F. C. (2003). “Economic Analysis of Cassava Processing in Umuahia Agricultural Zone of Abia State, Nigeria”. M.Sc. Thesis Department of Agriculture and veterinary Medicine, Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU).
d. Nzeakor, F. C. (2014), “Efficiency of Gender Mainstreaming in Oil Palm Processing Among Smallholder Farmers in South East Nigeria”, Ph.D Dissertation; Department of Rural Sociology and Extension, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
1. Nzeakor F.C and Ekanam J.T. (2016). “Analysis of gender efficiency of smallholders oil palm processors in South East Nigeria.” Corporate Social responsibility and community development proceedings of the conference by SCCDR held at Anyim Pius Auditorium MOUAU.
2. Nwakor F.N, Anyaegbulam H.N, Olojode, J.C, and Nzeakor F.C (2016). “Assessment of factors influencing cocoyam production among farmers in South East zone of Nigeria”. Journal of Agriculture and Social Research (JASR) vol.16, No 2 2016 ISSN 1595-7470 PP 11-39.
3. Nzeakor F.C, Umeh O.J (2018). “Analysis of Gender Roles and Production Function of small Scale oil-palm processing in South East, Nigeria”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Botany. Vol.4, issue 1, 2018. ISSN 2455-4516 pp 7-13.
4. Nzeakor F.C, Onyenweaku C.E, Nelson E.O and Mmeregini D.C (2017). “Impact of micro economic Empowerment Scheme on poverty alleviation among rural farmers in Abak Local Government Areas in Akwa-Ibom State”. Journal of Wetlands and waste management (J.W.W.M) vol.1 no 4.
5. Nzeakor, F. C, Onyenweaku, C. E., Mmeregini, D.C, and Mathias, M.C (2017) “Economics of palm oil processing in Ezinihitte Mbaise, Local Government Areas of Imo State, Nigeria”. Journal of wetlands and waste management (JWWM) vol. 1 No 4.
Bachelor Of Science in Business Administration
1810 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246
Mon – Fri 9:00A.M. – 5:00P.M.
Join Special Event
Accounting Open House
Get real experience in our campus
start in 16 August 2020
Click to see more